Experience working as a Community Manager in Barcelona. You get to experience working with the Project leader and the team in a friendly and dynamic environment to help with project’s community management plan and perform/share some of the administrative work.
Interns will assist with the following:
- communication (management of Hootsuite with the purpose of achieving followers and getting users to sign up and request services)
- content creation
- customer support
- brand evangelism
- facilitation and moderation (conversation starter and referee in user generated forums and community debate inside and outside the community)
- research filter / metrics reporting
- management of newsletters
- management of Adwords/Facebook/LinkedIn Campaign
- management of one travel blog
- open and sort mail
- provide support to social media efforts
- maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Administration work may include following up with project stakeholders, answering calls, filing documents and sharing some other general office duties.
1. You will be mentored by the founder of the business (experienced professional with background in IT development, programing, tourism and life in general), with regular meetings to discuss progress against the plan and new learning goals.
2. You will learn new skills and have an exposure to various sectors including advertising, tourism, investments, technology and software development.
3. It will be an enjoyable learning and working experience.
4. All the advantages a start up has in terms of flexibility: both on time and space.
5. The whole team is build up with young people with fresh ideas, interesting work to be done that are vacation related, so travel is compulsory.
3-6 Month, 7-12 Month, Summer
Fall, Spring, Summer, Trimester, Winter, Spring Break, May Term, Throughout the year, Academic Year
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Good operational command of spoken and written English and Spanish
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Very high attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and “can do” attitude
- Highly responsible and has skills/ experience of meeting deadlines