Experience working as a Graphic and Video Designer in Barcelona. You will be working with the Project leader and the team in a dynamic and friendly environment to help with project's graphic and video creating plan, including the following:
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and other video editing software
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- working on layouts
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- developing interactive design
- knowledge of photography and video making and editing
- working as part of a team with web developers and marketing specialists
- creating videos for video marketing
- taking photos or videos for article creation and posting.
1. You will be mentored by the founder of the business (experienced professional with background in IT development, programing, tourism and life in general), with regular meetings to discuss progress against the plan and new learning goals.
2. You will learn new skills and have an exposure to various sectors including advertising, tourism, investments, technology and software development.
3. It will be an enjoyable learning and working experience.
4. All the advantages a start up has in terms of flexibility: both on time and space.
5. The whole team is build up with young people with fresh ideas, interesting work to be done that are vacation related, so travel is compulsory.
3-6 Month, 7-12 Month, Summer
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Spring Break, May Term, Throughout the year, Academic Year
- excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- exceptional creativity and innovation
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- accuracy and attention to detail
- an understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- professional approach to time, costs and deadlines